Micro-SD Shields For Arduino , Ethernet W5100 Sheild Network
1. Adds Internet capability to any Arduino with the standard
2. Fully supported by the Arduino ethernet library
3. Provides both a TCP and UDP IP stack
The W5100 Ethernet shield fits most Arduino compatible boards with
the standard pin headers.
This shield allows your Arduino to connect to the Internet through
an ethernet cable.
You can pull data from the Internet to use or even host your own
web server all from your Arduino.
It features a micro SD card slot for storing pulled values, holding
your website code, or whatever else you may want it for.
· This is the latest version of the Ethernet Shield.
· This Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet
· It gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online. It is
directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library. It adds a
micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving
over the network. It is compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove
(168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed
using the SD library.
· The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both
TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket
connections. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which
connect to the internet using the shield.
· Direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed.
1.Convenient & Friendly Customer Service
2. Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers
3. Fast Delivery Around The Globe.
4. High Quality With Global Standards.
5. 3 year factory warranty
6. Safe shipping way and payment